Looking to understand the basics? Click here
to read our guide on how to get started as a Seller on CurvyCo.
You've posted a few items or are thinking about selling...and we want to help YOU make the most of your closet.
1. Personalize Your Profile
- Have you updated your profile under My Closet yet? This is your time to SHINE! Link to your blog and social media. Fill out your Body Shape, Body Measurements, and Height to make it easier for buyers to see how your items might fit them!
2. Put time into your photos
- You have the option to add four pics, so take advantage of them!
- Show off your items with clear photos and good lighting. Model your items - we all know modeled pics help give a better idea of how the item might fit a real body, and often helps inspire us on how to style it!
- The other 3 photos should be high-quality photos of the item - one of the front, the back, and a close-up picture of the fabric or tags! We recommend taking these on a hanger on a plain backdrop or wall.
- Add your CurvyCo username or closet link to your Instagram bio
- Post a picture of you wearing one of your items! Caption it - Shop my closet and more on @curvy_co
, a new marketplace for buying and selling plus-size items! #curvyco
- Now that you know these tips, get ready to take some pictures and earn some money! And of course, find yourself something nice for all the extra room in your closet!